Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining web applications: You will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications using NodeJS and other technologies. You will work with a team of developers and designers to create and implement the back-end of web applications, ensuring that they are efficient and secure.
- Writing maintainable and scalable code: You will be responsible for writing maintainable and scalable code that follows best practices and development standards. You will be expected to use NodeJS and work with other technologies like Express.js and MongoDB.
- Troubleshooting and debugging: You will be responsible for troubleshooting and debugging issues that arise during the development process. You will need to be able to identify and fix problems quickly and effectively.
- Collaborating with other team members: You will be responsible for collaborating with other team members, including designers, developers, and project managers. You will need to be able to work well in a team environment and communicate effectively with other members of the development team.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technologies: You will be expected to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, tools, and best practices in web development. You will be provided with the resources and support you need to improve your skills and stay current with the latest trends in web development.
- We have a flexible work schedule and remote work policy, but we expect our employees to be available during core hours for team meetings and client interactions.
- We value continuous learning and improvement, and we provide our employees with the resources and support they need to improve their skills and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in web development.
- We have a strict quality assurance process in place, and we expect our employees to follow the process to ensure that the web applications we create meet the highest quality standards.
- We value teamwork and collaboration, and we expect our employees to work closely with other members of the development team to ensure that the web applications we create meet the needs of our clients and are of the highest quality.
If you are passionate about web development and are committed to delivering high-quality, effective, and data-driven web applications, we encourage you to apply for this position. As a NodeJS Developer at Zaions, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, develop new skills, and make a real impact on the businesses of our clients by creating efficient and secure web applications. With your skills and expertise, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications that will help our clients achieve their goals and increase their online presence.